Last week went by so fast...
Every single day was full schedule... which were great :)
Monday night concert, Tuesday night vernissage, Wednesday night concert, Thursday night concert, Friday night birthday fiesta, Sataurday night Thanksgiving dinner, and Sunday night dinner with neighbors... :)
Many good concerts...
And many great times with great people...
I am thankful for so many people, things this year...
Last night was my very first thanksgiving dinner in Paris :) Wonderful meal with great friends...
Baked pumpkin pie once again :)
And now more baking... my whole apartment started to smelle so good... mmm zucchini bread... I havent made this for quite long time! Mmmm!
Still recovering from Wednesday lesson... However, already... tomorrow is another lesson day...! What should I bring...
Even Tuesday for my baroque lesson... AHHHH.... TODO list and Musique list is just keep getting longer and longer...
I am really wising that time would stop or even slow down for bit...
No comments:
Post a Comment