Well I have been just soooo lucky with all environments... Living in the most beautiful and historical neighborhood and living in beautiful building from 16th century... Having great neighbors... Who let's me practice everyday....
But I cannot have everything.. Right???
Until one neighbor, who do not live in the same building, but we shear a wall... She works 2nd shift... Last June was very first time I experienced getting complained from practicing...(11am)... That time she told to me by the time in September she will be working in the morning like others do... Well, I guess not :( 10:30am I heard a lady calling me outside of the window.... Once again. She is still on 2nd shift...
It will be bit difficult to not able to practice at all in the morning time...
Good thing is, we could communicate and find happy mid, instead of getting into a mess... (which is pretty common in living this city as a musician... Finding an apartment where you can practice at the same time is super difficult here...!)
Time to get very productive and get most out from the city... :)
But I cannot have everything.. Right???
Until one neighbor, who do not live in the same building, but we shear a wall... She works 2nd shift... Last June was very first time I experienced getting complained from practicing...(11am)... That time she told to me by the time in September she will be working in the morning like others do... Well, I guess not :( 10:30am I heard a lady calling me outside of the window.... Once again. She is still on 2nd shift...
It will be bit difficult to not able to practice at all in the morning time...
Good thing is, we could communicate and find happy mid, instead of getting into a mess... (which is pretty common in living this city as a musician... Finding an apartment where you can practice at the same time is super difficult here...!)
Time to get very productive and get most out from the city... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment