New student from Japan has arrived in Paris :) She will be staying here in tiny apartment with me until she finds her place... :) Talking to her, really reminded me how nuts it was to get start of life here... Really difficult and stress full...
However...
Everything is really worth it... really, really worth it...
Because how tough everything is, there are so much of joy... And that is true.
My 1st year was really rough. 3rd year... still rough start... but, I am happy :) And I am happy to show friend how things goes around here and guid her right direction...
Beautiful fall weather in Paris :)
Vacation is over, Summer time is Over... Now East Coast-Paris is 5 hour time difference :) Until next weekend... when America finishes the day-light-saving...
2 more months until 2010. 2010...
2 comments:
you are such a good host!! its good you remember how hard it was back then, so you can help her out. youre the greatest!
Wow....I didn't realize 2010 is almost gone until I read your post! Thanks for sharing so many good things with me this year - MusicAlp and DR!! Can't wait for 2011 adventures! Hope the rest of your year was what you wanted. Miss you much! Gros Bisous!
Post a Comment