I thought the busyest month of december was over, but January turned out as as busy as ever...
Less babysitting hours, but some how 24 hours is not enough...
Paris is really joyful right now with season of Sale (whole stores are on SALE)... but have i made time to go? Just once. Surprising enough. I'm dying to go... but... living on very tight budget, staying home is probably good...
I miss playing in huge ensemble, like an orchestra.
I have been listening, blasting orchestra music in my room often... and find myself just singing through them... 'geek'. I am :) I cannot help it. I just love them so much. There are many times I almost gave up with this dream of "playing in an orchestra"... but always I just find myself having same dream. Over and over. Something about making music with 100 people... I just think it is so amazing... Even listening recording, it gives me goosebumps... Listening in live... tears usually come out... That is another thing, I will have to take advantage of this city soon. Going to concerts. I have not gone to any orchestra concerts for months... more than a year, I think. Time and Money and Energy... 3 big condition to meet up...
Tomorrow, I will be inviting a new member to my family :)
No comments:
Post a Comment