It has been already a month since last time I updated my blog...
Hello, blog world. I used to be pretty good at updating...
Finally being at home, since school is off to the vacation. (Yes, already...)
I still have many things to take care during this vacation, but surly enough, I will be at home more than I have been!
Starting off the 4th year was very difficult. Many confusions, not knowing where I really want to go or want to do... My dreams has been the same. And I still do believe that " Life is a journey not a destination"... and would love to "follow (my) your dreams; wherever they may lead."
Last month, I was 90% sure that I would pack my apartment and moving back to Japan. I did contact few jobs over there also... At the same time, I was keep questioning myself. "Where do I really want to be...? What do I really want to do...?"
Answer was " Music." Where ever I can do my music. Where ever I can be who I am... where ever that is...
I do love Europe. Longer I stay here, more I fall in love... I do not know why I am so attracted by here. It is just not Paris. If there is opportunities waiting for me out somewhere, I would jump into that, but I would love to have easy access to Paris... :)
I am proud to say that I am a 'starving artist'....
My hunger of music and life is more than I would ever thought.
Anything to let myself have this life... I would do anything to keep it going...
Beginning of this month, I got a part time job, at Japanese restaurant. This is my very first time working environment like this... I was very spoiled before. The first day, I was thrown into the kitchen, not knowing what to do, where things are, what dishes to use or how to put on the plate... It was a Saturday night, aka busiest night of the week... I wanted to cry right away. No joke. I was so ready to quit... because I really felt I will not be able to function myself in environment like this... However, other part of me was saying "it is always easy to quit. It is always easy to be a quitter."
Also it was very 1st time being in the kitchen.. learning 30+ different menus...
No one is perfect at first right...?
8hours shift, without break, I survived that night...
It has been 4 weeks since that day. I am still working at same place :)
I do enjoy this kitchen environment... I do make mistake still (missing order etc...), however, finally I started to understand how things run around here... or everyone's personalities...
Also, I can learn cooking :) Very basic ones... but still quite interesting.
I started to find my rhythm again.
Morning-Afternoon school/ practices... then evening-midnight Job...
It was difficult at first, and still little difficult right now shuffling my life, but, this extra money can help me live here and help me travel around here to achieve what I want... I would do it.
I love music so much... it is amazing how much I love it... and how much I want to be part of professional musical life...
My wallet is quite sad, but my soul is happy... because each day I am living for what I want to be doing...
At this point, this is keeps me going :)
Many many projects!!!!
Stay positive...
No comments:
Post a Comment