Monday, November 21, 2011

Amsterdam

Just spent 4 days in Amsterdam, visiting a friend.
Amsterdam... Very pretty!
I would have to say that it might be more romantic than Paris...
Theses canals... Lights...
Some big culture difference for sure but sights are so beautiful.

Amsterdam has more bicycles than people... Everyone is on bicycle!!! My friend took me so many places on the bike also :) such a fun ride... Car or tram passes right next to you... But oh my, what a fun experience !

Another random fact is... Netherlands has tallest average in hight... Everyone is so tall. Even female average hight is 5.8ft!!!!!!!! Which says... Placement of the mirror on the wall is so high lol. I really have to stand up on the toe to see myself... Also impossible to find shoes in Netherlands... lol window shopped a lot, but no smaller size!!!
I thought it was almost entertaining... How tall everyone is! And how short I am!

Day after day went by so fast... And it was already time to leave :(

This morning, I took early train to come back down to Belgium. This time city calls Liege.
I had 5min to change train during my trip this morning... Which was impossible. Ended up missing train and waited for another hour... I still made to the rehearsal!! But what an adventure...

One night at the hostel, once again...
Then take tomorrow audition in Liege... Then train back to Paris!

My a week adventure is coming to the end....

No comments: