Wow. Already time to travel... Found out about these auditions back in August. Felt like it would be long way to November... But nope.
Tomorrow, I will be taking early train to north part of Belgium. There was an audition... Just we were just informed last week that it is cancelled. I already booked all trains and places to stay.... Decided I just take few days vacation there.... Still no plans! Very unusual way to travel for me. I love to plan... But this time, still just outlines...
Few days in north part of Belgium. Not quite sure what I would be doing since audition is cancelled... I will find things :)
Then to Netherlands for 4days to visit a friend... Help him move and some hours of serious practicing... And some sightseeing :)
Then coming back to east side of Belgium for few days to take another audition, which is happening, I contacted them to double check....!
Found pianist there and setted up rehearsal schedule also..
7nights 8days... Quite big trip!
One duffle bag with two instruments in it... Tried to pack as light as possible, but still heavy bag!
Adventures, here I come... :)
make sure I get up in the 5am!

No comments:
Post a Comment