Two full months not updated my blog...
End of the 2011 until now was bit heck-tick. Some good, some bads.
Moving between two apartments due to the construction, to whole week working in Geneva, Swiss with the big mark in Paris, the Cartier... then more of restaurant work and baby-sittings and even less time with my love, the flute... My music making was not going to the way how I wanted... So I had to make the decision, quite my part time job... I do need money to keep living and studying in Paris... Who knows why I am so attached to here. Anyways, working almost full-time for my part-time job, it was impossible to take time to practice or even touch my flute. I was physically exhausted everyday. I was not happy... Playing the flute was my therapy, but I found myself get even more stressed playing, because I just could not any more...
As soon as I have decided to quite job, and told to them my situation... then new opportunity happened.
A payed concert opportunity came. Then also around same time, got back in touch with a friend from 3 years ago... and we hitted off great like we meant to be... right time, right person. We had less than a month to plan this concert. However, we are really really excited...!!! Then few days ago, another concert is just booked for end of next month also.
Quite bit of change, however, I cannot tell how much I am excited right now.
Tomorrow is already March... 2012 is going by so fast already.
Time to hit the reset button in part of my life... and start over....
Oh I cannot wait to start making music once again...!
No comments:
Post a Comment