Little bit of home sick... I am usually ok, but maybe I had friends visit me and have been talking with my little sister and parents... I have been missing home.. Where ever my 'home' is. Well home where my family is...
I have never done baking for Easter.
This year was the first time.
Baked little bird nest cup cakes :) oh I had so much fun making them...!
Friends couple has invited me over for nice Italian Easter lunch :) he is a chef... Mmm what a heart warming meal he provided...!
They enjoyed my cupcakes also :)
More busy week is on my way...
Then leaving for one week long master class in the nature... I am very looking forward!
Almost one week until the first round of exam. I still have soooooooo much to get ready... Will time be enough?! Well I guess I will have to make it happen!!!
Here we go...

No comments:
Post a Comment