Thursday, September 25, 2008

Full Day of Adventures



Today was my first full day in Paris. It feels like I have been here longer than that though...
It was a crazy day!

Starting off from not able to get out from home.
5 children leaves quite eary so as mom. I tried to leave home by 9am... so all offices will be open.
Well, I just couldnt figure out French lock system...
I couldnt open the simple door for good harlf hour.
Oh my... I really thought about staying in home.
It was impossible... door nob moves up and down and actual door wouldnt move.
AAAARRRRGGGG
That's how I felt... Little ones could open the door for me yesterday...?
It took me long long time until I got outside.
When I came back tonight, I asked them how lol I hope I will be ok tomorrow!

This morning, I went to E.N.M.P. to do my final registlation.
Many many problemts, but its ok. They are half sloved. Which is good I think...
I think I were able to register though. They told to me I can come for lessons.
(yes!)
However, first things first...

Then I met with one of my American friend for lunch :)
It was very nice break from whole Frenchness... It will take quite long to be able to speak and understand French... However, I really want to get it asap...

Rampal Flute Competition started yesterday!!!
So, after lunch, one of japanese friend and I (thank you for these peeps in Paris already...) went to see the competitoin. My old friend from HS is a one of the finalist!!! (3 from USA, there are about 100 of finalists). Oh wow. Finalists age 13-29...
There are so many famouse flutists from all over the country as judges. I felt really near to music world... and scared at the same time.
We heard few hours of the competition. Wow. They are really rally good.
Yup. Very good....! It was very neat exprience to be there and hear them.
So many professional and outstanding artists... It really opend my eyes again.

After we left the competition, she showed me Asian/Japanese grocery store :D
Now I know where they are!!
I also made app for my bank acc... at a bank where Japanese people are working :)

What a day...
This is only one of few things I think... More to go.
I guess I am an aludt now :(

However, coming back home, and see everyone was very nice.
Littlest one even comes up to my room to ask to me to play with her :)
All boys are doing their things though, but youngest boy plays with us :)
I cannot wait to be able to communicate with them...

2 comments:

loganpaige said...

Kana! I'm so glad you started a blog! Now we can all adventure through you...haha. ENJOY FRANCE!!!

Logan

Kana M. said...

Logan,
Thanks! I hope your new school year kicked off good! Its so wired not being at OSU right now...