It seems like my blog is becoming a Food Blog... lol
Well food is really different here and I enjoy them so much :)
After practicing in the morning today, I walked around before lunch.
I just love walking around... it's good exercise right???
I stopped at a boulangerie (bakery) again :) They have so much in the morning!!
Smell is really good... and it is just very fun to walk in and... maybe get something :)
I bought whole baguette for lunch today. 0.80€. Which this baguette is longer than my arm lol
My lunch was very simple today, but I enjoyed it so much.
Baguette and camembert cheese.
This cheese... very addictive after all... I had good 1/3 of this rounded cheese by myself for lunch today lol oops. It is very creamy and tasty. It goes really well with any kind of bread :)
Beautiful day out there today! Get some good practicing in this afternoon as well :) or... I just want to take a nap... ;) However, I do not deserve a nap yet...
Bon appétit!
No comments:
Post a Comment