Friday, October 31, 2008

Where does October go...?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I guess Halloween is not big in France... After doing 8 halloweens in America... it was little strange to not see big bags of candies in groceries, huge punpkins, and little kids in costumes...

October is now in the past... time is still flying.

Have I made progress on my flute playing...?? .... not really... or I actually feel like loosing what I used to have and re-building things... who knows it is good or bad... very stressfull stage... i just have to trust my teacher, and of course myself.

Have my French improved...?? .... I can ask questions?? or order things... and simple daily conversations...also started to see "e" as "u"... but not actual "talking" or writting in French...

Moving here, my money spending habbit on shouse and clothing got so much better though. I havent hardly spend any money on clothings... :) I always appliciated my parents support... but moving here, Im so thankful to them 120% times more. I really wished my dad has has transfared to Honda in Spain or Itary... lol (He used to come Europe all time time when i was so little... but not since then. Just America now...) So I could visit my family during holiday season...


I submitted Overseas Residential Registration today :) There is an another registration I still have to do... so next summer I can enter to "America". World is so complicated place now... Very strange to think about my living is not in Ohio anymore...

Lots of thoughts, very weird post...

Welcome Novembre!

No comments: