HAPPY WEDDING to Chisato :) my first cousin :) Almost 2months yonger than me. I was really surplised when I heard that she is engaged back in last Jan.... I was very happy for her though! But I couldnt believe. This summer, I first time met her fiance. Next time I see her... she will be Mrs... and... wow. Life.
Well, 1st day in November in Paris started with rainy gray day... not pretty at all.
Host-family's family friend left here at noon... empty house again. I actually miss my hostfamily a lot. It has been only one week! I love being aound of people... (I love being alone... but nice to have someone around). Weather and noone around made me little sad... oh well :) I played quite bit... and cooked some good meal... and chatted with friend... Thangoodness for internet! lol
I feel like I need to become more outgoing... I think I will, once I start living in the city :) Right now I dont feel confortable walking in the dark by myself yet... especially here. I came home late few times after concerts, past 9/10pm... no one is walking out... I guess it is safe, but as same time very scary. Metro gets pretty creepy too...
Tomorrow is already last day of vacance.
Quaerw Lesson ans Flute Lesson on Monday...
1 comment:
Kana you better be safe out there!!
How is your french? Improving?
I have finally started (trying) to teach Drew spanish...
It is hard!
I am giving you a hug right now. I will miss seeing you at Christmas time! Happy November!
Post a Comment