At 8:30am ish... it was still pretty dark outside this morning. It was so foggy and so cold!!! I had to go to bakery this morning since there was no food... However,I love taking quick walk to bakery in the morning :) It's maybe 1min walk there... There are bakeries everywhere here, i think more in outside of paris. I even dont know when they open... maybe around 5am?? I love walking into bakery and smell all freshly baked goods... pretty good wake up call :) I bought a baguette, 0.85euro. Im always afraid walking outside with a baguette... they just wrape it with piece of little paper, which is about size of hand... lest of the baguett is out. I'm afraid because I might wack something while I'm walking... especially when it's foggy or rainy.. I dont want my baguette to get wet! I walked back home good :)
All day was cold... Winter might be here already. Everyday afternoon, around 3:30ish... some how outside gets pretty dark... and by 5am... dark here... 1day is so much shoter now. My room gets pretty dark with few lights, I have been practicing at the hall way for few hours during late afternoon lately... :)
Centralheating... I miss it so much!!!! lol
So... I thought host-family's family-friend (family of 8) are coming today... spposed to call me yesterday to let me know what time they are getting in ... well, I did not get any phone call, and its past 7pm... and still no call or no one have showed up. I wonder they even come today...?????? I might have to cancelle tomorrow's plan... :( I wish they called... if there was a schedule change...
MR IS HERE now :) He had wrong phone #.... Family is alliving past midnight :) Big family~.
No comments:
Post a Comment