Thursday, November 27, 2008

Concert at the Louvre

I love the Louvre in so many ways!!

There are so many concerts at the Louvre.

Today I went to hear chember music concert (Flute, Viola, Harp). Since I got Louvre Youth Pass (whole year long pass for 15euro!)... I can get in musee for free anytime, and also get discounted tickets to all concerts at the Louvre :) Today... instead of paying 6€, it was only 4€ for any seats! Nice to have all discounts... :)

So... Flutist today was listed as... Clement Dufour :) , who won Rampal competition last time, I went to hear him and Mr. Kudo's flute duo recital last month. I was excited to hear him again... however, somehow it was not him... maybe he got sick or conflict...? I was quite bit dissapointed... Program was all new music. Takemitsu, Saariaho, and Debussy. I loved Debussy's sonata for Flute, Viola and Harp... so it was very nice to hear it :) Concert hall was full on weekday afternoon! What a country...

--------------------
ルーブル美術館で音楽
室内楽(フルート・ビオラ・ハープ)のお昼のコンサートへ行ってきました♪ ルーブルの学生1年間パスを15€で購入して…元を既に取っています 笑 入館はいつでも無料、コンサートも学割以上の割引、館内のカフェでのディスカウント等… 購入してよかった~。 今日のコンサートも、4€で楽しめました♪ クレメント君(前回ランパルコンテストの優勝者、先月工藤さんとのDuoリサイタルへも行ってきました♪)の演奏をもう一度聴きたくて…行ったのですが、なぜか欠席。代行者の女性の方…。とっても上手だったけれども、自分の中ではクレメント君があったので・・・残念 :( 曲目はすべて新しい現代曲で、難しかった~ でも、Debussyのフルート・ビオラ・ハープの為のソナタを聴けたので、満足♪

平日の午後のコンサートなのに、ホールは満席…フランス人さん、皆いったいどのような生活をしているのか、未だに謎です…笑

No comments: