Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving to all :) No Thanksgiving here... But I am excited to see family and family friends soon online :) Yey for internet.

I give thanks to many things this year.

*My Parents, family. who understand my crazy life disitions and letted my move here by myself. They support me so much. It is truly amazing to have parents like them :) I cannot say enough Thank You to them.

*Friends. Friends in Ohio, Japan, and all new friends here. I am so lucky to know amazing people... many supports. I wish to give back many good things to them someday...

*All Teachers. They have taught me so much! I would not be here in Paris studying w/o any of the teachers I met through my life... Now I just have to discover a lot of thing by myself and be who I am...

List can go so long this year. If i have time to make 100 things to give thankful.. i can easily create a list! :)

I wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

10時間かけて(1,000㎞)サウスからオハイオへ。
Huber家のお陰で、素敵なThanksgiving Holiday を過ごす事ができ、また元気な次女にも会えてThanks a lot !!
可奈もウェブカメで参加できてよかったね!