Saturday, November 29, 2008

Full Running Friday

Friday! Lots and lots on Friday... Starting with crazy metro, then 9am quartet rehearsal :) Then... I went down to Opera Bastille to buy ticket for Feb :) Seiji Ozawa is coming to Paris!!! I still remember seeing, feeling his music in Tanglewood... :) I was hoping to see him again... Well, now I have my ticket to his music again :D

Then.... Found this poster lol "KANA"
I missed their concert!!! ;) KANA. hey... it's myname... Kind of neat????
Opera Bastille :) Very contemporary!!! Very different look from Opera Garnier.

Bastille and Opera Bastille :)


Then... I walked to Marais District (4th) of paris :) Bastille to Marais is... 5min walk! I went to the Vosges Park (Mozart :) and went to many art gallaeries around the park. They are so many! Gallaery Hop everyday... :)


Little kids... playing... maybe little Mozart played like them as well ;) It was super cold... but many people at the park :)

I walked around the town of Marais... and fund Antique Instrument Shop!! unfortunately they didnt open until 2pm... so I just stood up there for looooong time looking insdie ;) I wanted that wooden flute so badly... Arnt they beautiful??? This shop was full of instruments!!! Next time, i have to come when they are open :)


St. Paul church. They are washing the stone... in few years, this church will be white! (not quite white.. but not black ;) which it is still beautifu...). I chilled in the church for while... since it is so beautiful and nice...
Inside of the church. I found a little cozy place inside, and read book for while... then.........

Pipe Organ!!! started to play... wow... It was very nice time. Who knows how long I was inside of this church... ;)

Then I came home and get ready for the evening!

French lesson... and Concert :) 3 Brahms' Violin sonatas. The pianist was my favorit pianist... I have only heard him on the recordings, who works with Jean on almost all of his recording :) I loved his (pianist :) music so much as much as I love Jean's. When I saw him playing with a violinist... I had to book my ticket :) Mr. Naoumoff teaches in Indiana University :D hehe his piano... oh my. Really really exciting. In japanese there are expression of music about "dancing notes". His music was it. So exciting. Nothing same, every note has different face, idea... color... picture... mood... wow.... Violinist was good too :) I think he was feeling little low bc of small audience... However his encore was super good. Wow :D I cannot imagin my teacher and Mr. Naoumoff playing together in live concert... it just gives me goosebumps just thinking about it! Very good concert with nice evening :)

Fun Friday :D

--------------------

9時のリハーサル後、バステーユまで2月のコンサートのチケットを確保しに!小澤征爾さんがパリに来ます♪2003年の夏、タングルウッドでの最後の指揮をみに…家族で行った日をいまだによく覚えています。本当に印象的だった音楽…またいつか聴きたいと思っていながら、ウィーンは遠いし… 知り合いのお友達から、彼が来ると情報を聞き、チケットを取りに行ってきました♪ 今から楽しみ…。

オペラバステーユでのコンサート。オペラバステーユとても近代的な建物でびっくり!写真を撮ってみました♪(上を) チケット確保後、その足でマレ地まで。バステーユから、マレ地までは歩いて5分かかるかかからないかでした!こんなに近いとは… またVosges公園へ。寒い中、子供たちが元気に遊んでいました♪ 幼いモーツアルトもここで遊んでいたのか…って思うと、鳥肌が。今回は周りのアートギャラリーを拝見しました♪色々なアーティストがそれぞれギャラリーを持っていて…美術館とはまた違った楽しみ。近所を歩いていたら、古楽器屋さんを発見!!!2時から開くとのことで…しぶしぶガラス越しでいろいろ眺めていました 笑 面白い楽器がたくさん。 木製フルート(写真上)もあり・・・欲しかった~。とってもきれいでした。次は、あいている時間帯に行ってみます!

サンポール教会では、ちょっとお休みをさせてもらい…教会は本当に心が清まれるというか…本当に大好きな空間。柱のそばの、落ち着く場所を見つけ…本を読み始めたら、パイプオルガンの演奏が…ほ~んわりする音で、すらぁ~と耳に入ってきて…1人でしみじみ聴き入っていました。動画をくっつけてみたので、音源が悪いですが・・・教会に居ることを想像して聞いてみてください♪

いったん家に戻り…フランス語のレッスン・ブラームスのヴァイオリンソナタばかりのコンサートへ♪ エミールさんが伴奏するというので!!!エミールさんのピアノは、CDでしか聴いたことなく…Jeanさんの音楽どうよう、もう楽しい以上のピアノ… 生は素晴らしかったです。 ”音が跳ねる”って、本当にこういう事を言うのだなって。真から本当に楽しんでいました。聞いててとても楽しかった…Violinの彼は、お客さんが少ないこともあり。。。ちょっとダウンだったのかなぁ。。。後半はとってもよかったです♪ 特にアンコールで弾いたフォーレーのソナタ2楽章。。。素晴らしかった…

寒い中、音楽に浸かって温まって1日が終わりました♪

No comments: