Saturday, November 29, 2008

School Festival

Today was Festival at 1st daughter's school :) She asked me if I could play the flute with her choir. My answer was of course Yes :) Host Father picked me up this morning around 11am, and we stopped at the bakery on the way... to pick up about 30 bagguettes!!!

When I got to the school, it was about time for her Choir! I had no idea what was going on... everything, improvised! There are another flute played by her classmate. So- I decided to add a different line to the melody :) Worked out ok? Hope so :) There are so many families and childrens!!! Lots of dancing as well :) They were very good!!!


Her classmates :) It was very good dance they did!! Video... 1st White hats girl ;)

And some skits.....

And good lunch!!!!
Potluck lunch :) lots of French Family dishes.. mmm... I was at their school for very long time :) Very good day, but too much Frenchness in one day... so my head is really really tired after all. Very thankful for my hostfamily to give me theses opportunities like this :)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

素敵な経験をさせてもらってホストファミリーに感謝だね