Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Job!

My first day at new job :) Job... once a week, but I get to do what I love! I sing songs and dance, and teach easy japanese, do crafty things together, and read stories to group of 3years old(3-6 kids!)!! They are mostly French/Japanese children and some Japanese/Japanese, American/Japanese. 3 years old... SO MUCH ENERGY. I love them so much... but very difficult to get everyone's attention... Today I did all sessions by myself... It was very difficult at first, but really fun. Oh children. I am so amazed by what 3-year-old can do!

It is so hard to keep everyone interested at one thing... I need to come up with more ideas for next time!! I thought I had prenty songs to do with them... not quite enough... At least they seemd like they enjoyed :)

Craft part worked the best!!! We made photo-frame :) I cutted out part for everyone... and let them decolate them :) I was worried about having not much space on the paper... and if they dont like decolating it.... BUT!! Crafting caught everyone's attention!!! Everyone sat down... and did their work... :D One loves yellow... lots of yellow colors... one loves stickers... one loves pink-ish color... one loves orange... Everyone is so diffirent and creative! I was really impressed by their art work :) After they finished, we putted picture in :) I think all children were pretty proud of theirselves.

Reading story was fun too :) I havent done it for long time... since Middle School! I used to go to library every week to read story to little kids... It was very refreshing to do it again :) Reading story upside down is not easy ;) But kids do enjoy stories.

I am so happy to find out about this job :) I love music, and cooking... but playing with little ones with music and carts is another favorit thing of mine :)

What should I do for next session.... :)
------------------------
バイト
今日はパリでのバイト初日♪バイトと言っても…週1のちょっと変わったベビーシッティング。
3歳児6人ほどの、面倒見♪
一緒に歌うたったり…踊ったり・・・日本語教えたり・・工作したり・・・読み聞かせをしたり…
こういうこと大好きなんです・・・笑 まさかパリにきてこのようなバイトが見つかるとは思っていなかったから、週1でも楽しみで… 1人でウキウキしながら予定立てていたり…。 でも、実際1人で3歳児Sをまとめるのは・・・難しい!!!みんな元気良すぎ・・・ 3歳児、興味しんしんだけれども、一つのことに集中するのは苦手… みんながみんな興味を示してくれるわけでもないし・・・ 

色々遊び歌も用意して行ったんだけれども、もっともっと作戦を練らないと!!  

工作は全員興味を示してくれて、椅子に座って作業してくれました♪ 写真フレームを!下準備は私がして、子供っちにはデコレーション…みんな、枠からはみ出ずにできるかなぁと心配だったけれども、3歳児!すごい・・・一人ひとり個性豊かな作品ができました♪ みんな興味を示してくれたところが嬉しかった・・・・ 最後に、持ってきてもらった写真を入れて・・・完成!みんな満足そうにお母さんの所へ見せに行っていました♪ 

読み聞かせは、中学生の時にやったぶり!懐かしいなぁ。。中学生時代に毎週図書館へ読み聞かせをしに行っていたのを覚えています… 久し振りで、結構難しいなぁと。でも、みんな真剣にきいてくれて♪ 文字をさかさまに読むのは、ひらがなばかりだとさらに難しい!

来週は何をしようかな・・♪ だんだんパリでの生活が充実し始めてきています…♪

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job,Kana and enjoy next project!