Friday!!! 9am quartet rehearsal :) It is so weird to go to school twice a week... however, it is growing on me now :) I enjoy my new schedule here... I still wake up in the morning. And pretty much I play the flute until lunchtime and play some in the afternoon. Maybe some time I go to museum or cafe... or just for random walk in Paris... I really love having time to actually practice and enjoy each practicing time :) A day goes by so quick!
Our Quartet rehearsal was pretty productive today. As much as we were having difficult time communicating.... we started to find happy middium. I started to pick up some French, and my friends started to pick up some English :) It is good to be able to communicate with language!! Since rehearsal was only 1hour... and we got kicked out from our room (its all reserved and people pay money to use practice room here...) so... I decided to just spend morning in Paris.
Today, visiting Marais (4th district of Paris). Mozart used to live in Marais... There is a beautiful park, Place des Vosges, where little Mozart used to play a lot... Lots of small shops and stoirs. Really beautiful buildings... Even though weather was not good, I walked for while. I loved this area so much... I always came pretty close to this area, but somehow never discoverd until today. Next time, I will walk some more to go to other side of Marais, where the Seine and Villege of St. Paul, lots of antiques!! :)
Instead of taking metro right away, I walked to Hotel de Ville (maybe 15-20min walk..??). I have heard there is big shopping mall with CRAFTS staffs by Hotel de Ville... I found it!!!!!!!!! Finally, somewhere I can by crafty things. Oh my... Paris. There is no JoAnn's or... any kind of craft stoir... I was a very happy kid when I found it today :) I spend quite long time looking all crafty stuffs... (everything is pretty much soooo expensive here... i miss 100colored craft paper for $1.80... here even in this craft stoir 20 for 5Euros).
Oh Paris... <3
Afternoon was good :) Lots of Flute playing, and productive afternoon. Tonight... French lesson!! w00t w00t. Its already dark here at 5pm... but! I need start going out more... ;) Learning French is really fun!!!
-----------------------------
金曜日♪ 朝9時から四重奏のリハーサル♪ パリに引っ越してから、ものすごい生活をしています…毎日やりたいことを… 学校へは週2日で。練習たくさんだけれども、その練習も苦にならなくて。朝起きて、フルート吹いて、お昼を食べてまたフルート吹いて。。疲れたらちょっと散歩に出てみたり、美術館へ行ってみたり、コーヒー飲みに行ったり…本当に信じられない生活をしています。こんな生活・・・いつかしてみたかった♪ 笑 こんな生活が存在するとは、その前に思ってもいなかった… 両親に本当に感謝です。はい。
リハーサル後、午前中を使って今日はマレ地区(パリ4区、学校は17区と反対側…)まで足を延ばしてみることに♪ 何度か近くまでは行っても、なぜかマレには行ったことなくて… あのモーツアルトもかつて住んでいたマレ。幼かったモーツアルトが遊んだ公園、Place des Vosgesももちろん残っています♪ とっても雰囲気が好きな街でした… 小さいお店から、カフェ、なんか”パリ~”というようなおしゃれで、でも古い感じがしっかりと残っていて… とっても気に入りました♪ 次回はマレの反対側、セーヌ川沿いのSt. Paul村にも足を延ばしてみる予定。アンティークがたくさんだとか♪
午前中をパリで過ごし…一息ついたところで、午後からは練習を♪ 何時間吹いても楽しくて…今日もまた日が暮れました。5時を回ると外真っ暗なパリです。 そんな中、今夜はフランス語のレッスン!普段夕方ー夜は引きこもりの私ですが・・・笑 どうも外が暗くなると1人で歩きたくないというか… でも、少しずつ外出を。。。♪ コンサートもこっちは8時じゃなくて8時半から始まるし…みんな若いなぁ 笑
No comments:
Post a Comment