Friday, November 21, 2008

Little by Little

Frenchness. I am so bad... what I started to do is... plug French word into English sentence!!! I thing French and English sentence structure is very similar... Sometimes things are said different order, like "next week(Eng)-->week next (Fre)". French uses whole a lot more ARTICLEs which they don't exist in Japanese... So that part, French is more difficult than English. French... also with all conjugation makes difficult... Patterns finally started to grow on me, which is good. English's conjucation is still simpler than French.

Well my French friend really speaks good English... so he helps me a lot!!! He understands what I'm trying to do with poor French... oh it's so horrible. I say something in French/English... Then he pretty much correct me in right French. Thank you to him... I am learning quite bit :) I feel like learning French makes me understand articles in English, my weakness.

I have loooong way to go with my French!!!!!

-----------------------------
今夜はフランス人のお友達と♪ 英語がよくわかる彼(友達)・・・ということもあって、英語の文章の構成に、知っているフランス語を当てはめるといった、 ハチャメチャなフランス語を話す私… 申し訳ない! 徹底的に直してくれます 笑

英語とフランス語って、文章構成は本当によく似ていると思う… 時々並び方が逆になったりするけれども。 Next Fridayって言いたいところ、フランス語はFriday Next, Year Nextといったふうに。。。冠詞も英語以上あって、女性男性単数複数…とにかく冠詞が多い! 英語で冠詞が特に苦手だった私には…頭の痛くなるフランス語。 でもある意味、冠詞の厳しいフランス語だから、英語の冠詞をおさらいできるというか…♪ 仏蘭西語は動詞の活用等もすべての代名詞によって行われるから・・・なんか英語以上にややこしい… 少しずつパターンが見えてきて、楽しいのだけれども。 全部の性が、名詞・動詞・形容詞…一致したり・・・ 先はまだまだ長い… フランス語取得になるかなぁ。取得できるまで、ここに居たいなぁ・・・笑 英語、話せるようになったのはアメリカにすみ始めて結構経ってから… 頭も高校生の時より硬くなったと思うし… 自分がまだスポンジ頭のことを祈って、音楽・フランス語・文化・・・吸収します♪

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've noticed actually that you've started spelling English words as if they were French. Like, in one of your old blogs you were talking about Grammair.

Oh Kana! I would be so confused if I were you! I would not know what to do!!