Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dear: Everyone in Ohio

I was so thrilled to read about CSO's new season. If you are in town, plese please go hear their wonderful music. If I were still in town, I would love to go... however, I am not there any more... :( All concerts will be sooooo exciting program!!! Ah! I wish I could go...!!!

↓↓↓↓Schedule↓↓↓↓
Columbus Symphony Orchestra 2008-2009

1 comment:

ruth said...

BUMMER!
I was checking out the schedule, thinking there would be something when we came into ohio next week but there is not :( I would go if I could!!

I am glad you got the postcard and thank you for the birthday card :) You make me so happy, little KM and I hope you continue to be happy! I can (almost) say that I will see you this year (2009!). We should go do a trip to NYC or something. Or boston :)

Keep up your practicing!