Music Feed Day :)
Errands all morning... then I went to school for free afternoon concert :) Every Tuesday and Thursday, there are students or faculties concert placed at ENMP. They are all wonderful musicians!!! Very nice to hear them for free in wonderful concert hall :) Last Tuesday, my chember music teacher performed :) and today was Flute/Piano recital. Fun fun.
For evening, I was asked to babysit 2 little boys. Well, I got a phone call about cancellation... So! I decided to go to Orchestra concert at Theatre des Champs-Elysees:) I had marked my calender as Orchestra National de France was doing Brahms' 4th symphony... I planned to go, however, I took babysitting offer... However, it was cancelled... sad and happy. I hoped there were still student rush tickets left!! I got to the Theatre des Champs-Elysees 1hour before the concert...
They still had very good seats left!!! I love being students... A lot of good deals here :) This Rush Ticket, all place is sold for 8euros for just students! I got really good seat with great view of orchestra... maybe first time of my life listning and watching orchestra in this way :)
Brahms... I just love his works. Even more and more. Maybe I have played many of his orchestral music... However, there is somthing in his works, I just love about... The Orchestra had so much energy! Conductor was very exciting. Wow... As much as their performance of Brahms' 4th symphony was little sweeter side for German music... but really really exciting. I was so happy to be there and hear it in live. I am not good at writing review about concert... Well, it was very very and very good concert!!! Je suis tres tres content!!!
Coming out from the concert hall... there is Effiel Tower lit up in blue... Seeing that always reminds me of living in Paris :) Being in Music Environment, I some how forget I am in Paris... oops.
Today was very very productive day. However, I need to get back on my practicing tomorrow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment