Friday, February 20, 2009

16th District: Antique-Brocante Marche

We took metro for good one hour to go to this marche today :) All the way up in north (where I live) to all the way south part of Paris. According to adds... there are up to 80 vendors :) Who was excited...? Mom was very excited from morning... She loves antiques. and Now I kind of interested too... They are really interesting!!

This Marche was quite big! and there were so many vendors... interesting stuffs :)

This antique cards (from 1900s-) had so many interesting collections! I think mom and I went through 200-500 cards (just section of flowers...) to dig out 'snowdrops' post cards... :) We found quite good amount! All in theses boxs are all cards!!! Since we bought a lot, he gave us quite big discounts :)

And... yup, more antique laces!! The owner was sooo nice too. She had so many collections of antique laces... all of them from more than 100years ago! wow... Amazing shape and designs. Really hard to belive they were all made by hands... I enjoyed so much looking through them and finding neat works :DLots of walking! And interesting things... :) Paris is amazing for musees and concerts, but marches are soooo fun too!

No comments: