
Today we started our day with visiting Antique Stamps/Postcards marche in 8th district :) I have been this marche before... but did not enjoy much. However, mom wanted some specific items, so we went :) They were open today!!! And I did enjoy quite bit :) (mom too!!!)

Weather was so beautiful today. It was very neat to walk down the little block of marche with many vendors on both side. Did we find what we wanted...? YES!!!!!! And we even learnd new French cultures too :) Well, we were looking for items with flower '
snowdrops' (one of my favorite too :). First of all we did not know how they called in French. I knew there is a holiday for flower ' snow drops'. Which is May 1st. People give snowdrops to each other for good luck :) Very neat and cute culture. So! There were so many antique postcards with pictures of snowdrops... very cute!

Mom was happy with what she found :) We had good time with all vendors, got some gooood discounts and free gifts :) Mom also got free bunny ears too lol

There were so many beautiful and interesting cards... from so long time ago. They are so interesting! I think I like them... too....

While mom was busy finding things... I made a friend, puppy :) He was so cute... I love dogs!
Our stop2 was
Grand Palais and
Petit Palais. Well we only went into Petit Plais.

Us front of Grand Palais :)

All works are so beautiful....
Inside of Petit Palais, there is a musee :) which is Free...!!! They had some neat collections also.

Very small musee.... but! I liked it very much :) I have been to Petit Palais few times... but did not know musee was free until today ;) oops. Well, now I know!

Looks like the Louvre?!

We packed our lunch :) Saving money! Lunching outside was very nice... courtyard at Petit Palais.

The we walked down the Ave. des Champs Elysees :)

Stop3, Tuileries Park! ( park front of the Louvre) There were so many people sitting and relaxing... reading book... enjoying the beautiful weather! Since we did have quite many gray days... It is always great to have blue sky!!

Our Last stop of the day... After we enjoyed our walk, we went to the best Hot Chocolate place... "Angelina". This place does have quite amazing Hot Choco... really thick! mmm... Minus having really mean waitress.... oh well. Hotchoco was great...<3
1 comment:
とっても羨ましいーーーーー!お母さんがとてもお楽しみのようですね。写真はどれも最高のスマイルですので・・・。やっぱりパリはどこを撮っても絵になりますねえ。またまた、アンティーク情報にカフェの情報を期待してますよ。
Post a Comment