Thursday, April 9, 2009

Concert!!

Our 1st recital in Paris, next month!!! We just decided last weekend... however, we have already met towice to play together. It will be at a really neat music cafe :) which I was hoping to use this place before I leave Paris... so elegant place!!

She is an one amazing pianist. Playing with her... really helps me... in good way. Time flys like crazy during rehearsal, and 3 hours... goes like 30min... We just started to play together this passed weekend... however our friendship goes allll the way back in elementary school... It is a small world. Finally we live in same city and make music together!!! We only got 1 month to put together this concert, but it will be a great opportunity for both of us!!!


Concert de Piano solo, Flute et Piano

Minami KURIYAMA, Piano
Kana MURAKOSHI, Flute

Vendredi 08 Mai, 2009 20h00~
au Vissi d’Arte
(18 rue Brochant 75017 Paris)
M°13 Brochant Tarifs: 5€

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paula and I think it's amazing you went to elementary school in Japan, nonetheless with your pianist! Sweeeeeet! Be awesome!

Paul Lockwood says "Hello! Holla back girl!"

Sarah

ruth said...

Wish I could be there! Best of luck to you!!