Well, first of all... I HATE busy life with all paper works... and visiting offieces and wait in line for hours... That kind of busy, I do not like.
After 6months in Paris, I am finally having busy life not worring about paper works!!
*Carte de Sejour (check!)
*Address change on Carte de Sejour (check!)
*Receving Social Secu. Card (check!)
*Receving Gov. Help for apartment living (check!)
What else...
What a big step. It is really great feeling. I can actually focus on practicing or playing... or even have time to meet up with music friends to play together! Whole half year it took... for me to settle down in Paris... Well sounds like others are similar about this...
Now, busy with getting ready to pass exam :) and get excited and have fun recital in less than one month!
May is approaching little toooo quick...
No comments:
Post a Comment