
Few more months of school is now left!!! 2 more lesson until the 1st round of exam... Like I mentioned it before, I must pass this round to be able to go to the final round of exam. In 1st round, we all have one required piece. That it all. Final round, you can program whole recital (for my level, sonata-solo piece-required piece).
Today's lesson was very good. I was very worried since I were not able to practice much after the masterclass... However, I finally started to feel or understand something... which is a really exciting feeling. "FORGETTING THE SOUND" is still very difficult, but after all it might be the easyest thing to do. When I am truly in my own music... I really don't care how I sound... However, once I get nervous, I go right back at listning and reaching for good sound which distract the music... It is a great feeling when I actually play the music, not the flute. I wish to have that feeling all the time.. well, I will not wish, I will practice and have it.
One week and half until the recital!
Day after recital, there will be performance for chamber music...
Then... few days after that will be the 1st round of exam....!!!!
Between theses musical events, lots of rehearsals, babysitting... kids club.... and swing dancing :) Even though I get tired from life, going to swing dancing often will refresh my feeling :) This also helps my physical helth in good shape, I think. I love the feeling during the dance and after!! I need to go swing dancing more often than every 3 months...!
Hoping to not get sickness in next few weeks!!
Paris is rainy and cold again...
No comments:
Post a Comment