Monday, April 27, 2009

World of Arts, World of Technology


There are lots of different world... well, I was hoping it is just ONE BIG WORLD... Um, maybe not.

During 2nd week of vacation, I went to Laval, France to help at the 11th Laval Virtual Revolution. I were a helper to one of the Japanese group's Musical/Technological project. Project itself was very neat. Making 2 different worlds (arts and technology) in one place... However, it was my true 1st time discovering my comfort zone. At this conference, there were so many project teams from Japan also! Who would have thought that I will be working around all Tokyo University or Tsukuba University peeps... So many neat projects. Totally different from what I do... or know in my world... Going to this conference, which made me discover more about world out there, also learn more French. I can really hear french and understand most of it now :) Going to this conference, I also discoverd or learnd how to work with people... After all I really prefere world of Arts and Music :) And as long as I can stay in Arts and Music world, and I can make money... I will be totally stay in music world...
After all this was very good exprience for me.

However, Laval was very pretty place. I did not get much break, but in short time, I walked around. Center of Laval is very hilly :) At one spot you can see the whole city! So pretty! By the convention hall, there was beautiful garden with park, bit little zoo... :) I loved afternoon walk (only once...). All turips were blooming!!! They were so lovely...

dream house and garden... (musee and garden)

No comments: