Monday, April 20, 2009

Masterclass at l'Estellon

I am back!!!! We got in Paris arounf 8:30pm from Chaudebonne, France. Jean's former student's parents owns vacation houses in l'Estellon. They started to invite Jean and his student during spring brak to do whole week masterclass :) Now, in this house... there are 3 generations!!

It was an amazing 9days. Amazing as a vacation, and as Masterclass. (more pictures uploaded on my Picasa)

During this 9days... each of us had 5 lessons. We had lesson every other day. Lots of tears, but lots of smiles. Jean taught 2pm~8pm or someday 9am~9pm... with his own practicing and working out...
It was one of the hardest masterclass of all... however, I learned so much.

Being away from Internet or cellphone was not too bad... well, I did miss taking to people online or finding out what people are up to... But, there were more to do there than I thought!

Every morning between 6:30-8am, I went for a walk around the house. Air was so fresh and crisp, and beautiful senes... They all gave me much needed energy for everyday living. I was so in love with the location. I waked in the morning, and practiced, went to lessons to take lesson or to listen other studetns and more practices... and climbing up the mountains... I enjoyed each day so much. During this week, my health got better as well. Also, there was one amazing lesson after all frustration and tears. There are still hopes for me, as an artist, hopefully.

It was wonderful to bond with all studio girls too. We did have lots of fun together. There were always at least 5 different languages flying around, but It was great. French-English-Japanese-Itarian-Korean... My brain had enough, but my French listening got so much better in this 9days!!
I loved hiking up the mountains... I did not think I would enjoy this much, but I was climbing almost everyday, if not taking short walk up the hill. Natural water tasted so good, and some of us found a lucky Salamander, bright yellow and black colord. Jean told to me, finding a Salamander is finding a luck. He was right. This salamander, she brought me huge luck... during this tough 9days... I found something which was missing, well, it is not fully in me, but I am started to understand and started to get it... Very exciting feeling...

2nd to last day, Jean and some of us went for a looooong hikeing. Very intense one, but very reawarding view... We were top of the mountain, went over few mountains to other side of l'Estellon to other side... amazing.
What I exprienced during this 9days... I will not forget. I will keep reminding myself about this beautiful exprience, with hard and tough days and some frustration...
I did learn most important things which is Music and Enjoying the Life...

In real life, stress-free life is everyones dream... my dream... especially in Paris, busy city with so many things going around you everyday... I am back in real life. My goal is not to loose myself and keep enjoying who I am to crate my own music... :)

No comments: