I think this is the busyest time living in Paris... Busy with what I love to do. Not busy with paper works :) They are all taken care, and money (with paper works) is coming in and out autmatically :)
Today started off with very good practicing :) But I had to leave for my quartet rehearsal. We will be playing in studio recital this weekend!!! It will be very good practice before our group jury on the 1st of June.
After the quartet, I had to run to my friend's place to do dress rehearsal for tomorrow night! Already tomorrow... Ahhhhh!!! We played pretty well together today :) We were both happy with how today's rehearsal went. She told to me she felt so much better, which made me very happy. I was worried to put everything together in 1 month... especially giving all piano part to her 1month before... however, she is amazing. She is really an artist! I am very excited.
Then... I had to run off to afternoon-evening babysiting :) 3 months old boy. He is so cute. We had good time together, but... last hour, he just wanted me to hold him tire time... Which was very hard after 1.5hours. I put him down, he crys. I pick him up, he smiles and stoppes crying. After 10min.. I put him down or sit down, he crys. I stand up and hold him... he smiles... oh baby. They know what they want... I am not strong to hold him for looooong time though, but I did today... My body will in pain tomorrow lol Oops.
Very productive day, all nutritioned for day, and I just need to get some rest for myself... to have best performance....
Concert is tomorrow, studio recital is on Sat, Last lesson before 1st round of exam is on Monday and 1st round exam on Tuesday! Weekend full of event, with babysitting :) I wonder when I get to go dancing again....
1 comment:
充実の日々
ラストスパートだね!
何よりも音を奏でる事を楽しんで~
Post a Comment