Friday, May 29, 2009

The Magic Hands

Last night, I went to a concert, which was directed by Jean.
Jean as a conductor! And solo flutist. His hands... they are so magical... Like I always say about how free Jean's music is... him as a conductor, the ensemble was playing such free music...
So exciting and there was same thing came to my heart, same thing from 3 summers ago... first time I heard him play. Jean can creat music without flute... or nothing. It does not matter what he uses. Even air becomes music, when he plays with it. It sounds crazy, and some people whould think I am crazy... but this is so true. No matter what he plays, Music is still his music. Even though all string orchestra plays together, it sounds like Jean's music. Wow. So magical...
It was very long concert, however, it was such an inspring concert again.
He is the reason why I came to paris.... moved to paris... hum...
Did I move to Paris? or did I just came to paris...
We will find out someday...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeanとの出逢いは、本当に大きかったね。

目標とする人と出逢えた事だけでも、凄い事だよね!

ruth said...

do we ever really know if we are just visiting or making someplace our new home?? I dont think so. but i am happy either way, because if you are visiting, then i (And the rest of the united states) gets to have you back, and if you are living there, then I have a SERIOUS goal to work on... getting enough money so i can fly out to visit you someday!!!!

p.s. did you know there is a direct delta flight from PAris to Salt Lake City??? You should get that flight and have a couple days "layover" before going back to ohio....