Lately, I love listning other people's conversation in French lol I really started to pick up more and more, very different than few months ago or few weeks ago... It is a very exciting feeling, that I finally started to understand French, just understand now... speaking is still difficult. I am trying my best to speak as much as French I know...
Well, my Japanese/French friends had a party together this passed weekend. First time I went their party was back in November... or October... It was first late night out I had in Paris. That time I was living outside of paris, so I remember leaving party very eary to make sure I catch the last metro and go home safe... It feels like very long time ago. At this party, faces were very similar from last time :) It was actually very nice to finally get everyone's neme and do chatting :) Then...... one couple mentioned...
"Oh wow! You have American accent on your French!!!"
kana- "??????????"
I was so confused by what they ment. It took me while to understand what this ment... They have lots of Japanese friends who speaks French. Also this girl goes to language school where some American people goes too :) It was very weird to find out that I have American accent on my French... Hum... I thought I was speaking French like other Japanese people speak. Since this is whole diffferent language from English. Well, I guess my ears really picks up using of English, linking them to English, and understaning French people talk French... so... some how mix of that... my French accet is more like American...? Oh well lol I hope it is good thing...
Keep learning this language :) I feel like going back to America for 3 months.. I will loose all french again!!! :)
1 comment:
oh kana I love ALL your accents, and who wouldnt?!?! you are so cute. I can't wait to see you this summer!!! I missed you so much this year!
Post a Comment