Saturday, July 18, 2009

Dublin Unite :)


Thanks for wonderful friendship, Mrs. D!! :)

It has been 5 years, since we have been gradulated from High School... Living in Ohio-Utah, or France-America... we have been always in touch :) We were always "too far away" from each other... however, we alway managed to see each other at least once a year :) I think last year was first time we did not see each other... due to the crazy summer...

Well, after leaving the country, we still got to hang out again!
I am wising best of luck to her new life<3
and hoping to hang out with her... :)
maybe, next time in Paris?!

3 comments:

ruth said...

Kana, I LOVED our little visit! And believe me, I will do all within my power to make it out to Paris in the next year!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!
<3

Kana M. said...

Mrs.D!
I am so glad you guys were able to come visit Ohio :D And I got to see you two again!!! :D Have more safe travels and enjoy your sejour dans boston!!!

Anonymous said...

久しぶりに見るルース、少しも変らずに
相変らず綺麗だね~

年に一度会えるか会えないかの友達
でも、心が通い合っていれば一生付き合っていける友達
そんな友達が一人でもいる事は生涯の宝だよ☆