
Marche!!! in Columbus, Ohio :) Farmer's markets taks place just out side of the North Market, one of my favorit spot in columbus<3 The North Market has all fresh food, fresh bakery, and international maket!! Maybe only one place I can find all kinds of cheese in Ohio... ;) Mmm... Anyhow, I love market! Especially outside market, marche <3

Every time I see the whole box full of corns... this tells me Summer is here... :) Even though this summer has been pretty chilly... ;)
Another joy is... seeing blooming flowers!! Water Lillies...<3 They only bloom in the morning... and I found out, the park by our place... there are lake full of water lilies!

Wow.... :) My friend and I went to visit Monet's house/garden to see them... and left Paris quite eary to make sure we get there in the morning to see theses flowers bloom... ;)

What a beautiful flower!!!
I love morning<3
3 comments:
ノースマーケット、懐かしい!!!
朝から大勢の人で賑わってるね~
Is that Goodale park? Awww, Columbus!
Maman, North Marketは楽しいね!大好き!
Sarah D, Yup! It is Goodale park :) I love this park so much...<3
Post a Comment