Monday, July 20, 2009

History Lecture at Church...??

Right: Pastor of the church, Left: music director

I had chance to go back to the church in Galena, ohio, to join the mass today :) I have quite bit of memory to this church... and all people... It has been 10months, since I last played here.

Before the mass, they had a monthly breakfast, with surplise of history lecture! All Independence day to Bastille day, Mainly history of British-America :) All neat facts about the uniform... etc etc... What a surprise :) It was very neat to see theses two of them in actual costume!!

After the lecture... Pastor says... "Would you like to fire the moquette???"..... I was thinking they were fake moquette (gun)... Nope. They were not...

9am, here we are in outside! Pastor and music director of the church... lines up... and...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They really fired...!!! They were not joking...

Great breakfast, fun surprise, good music making, and seeing all familiar faces...
What a wonderful way to start a day :)
I have missed them, and it was very nice of them to remember me and welcomed me back again... :)

No comments: