Monday, October 12, 2009

.... <3 ....

Right now... I am listning recording from tonight's performance...
color of the ensemble, warmth of flute sound... energy level... I did not do good job, but this recording makes me tear up... like how I felt during the performance. Something about this 'energy' Jean lets us creats... has so much power than I have ever thought. Playing with him and wonderful his students were a such a honor...

What a wonderful evvening. with a full bodied music. I felt I was so small still compaired to everyone. I have so much more to learn... more to love...


What a day.
Monday.

Last year, Mondays were the busyest day, but seems like this year will be also :) Today was the official 1st day of school for me... 1st lesson of the year. Lesson was ok... I did not cry :) I have to work quite hard... expectation level is so much highter. Which is wonderful... I whope I will beable to take it. Romantic music, here I come!!! Learning Romantic music with Jean is the first time... I am very excited :) I love Romantic period.... even though i cannot express well/ almost over express myself in Romantic way... I will get there!!!!

Chamber music lesson was very fun :) We were able to complish so much.. I am so happy to play with my friends. It will be a wonderful year :)

Then... after listning more lessons... I had to leave for my first gig in paris :)



It is before mid night, but i am so tired... and my body is feeling all kinds of tention right now... I better get some rest for lest of the week! Non stop for another 6days... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

また一つ、素敵な経験が出来たね!
先生や、このコンサートに携わってくれた全ての人達への感謝を忘れずにね。

Kana M. said...

やはり、1年目のパリと2年目のパリでは、全然違います…。 去年は、書類で前がほとんど見えず。。。今年も書類だけど、何んとなく流れもわかったことで… 音楽に集中できそう?! :D