Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Classic and Contemporary..

Phone ringed this morning. It was a call offering a concert ticktes... Even though I had babysitting this evening, I took the offer. I havent been to a concert at the concert hall yet, since I came back here... :) It was a concert of Piano solo and chamber music. Project by Pollini (an Italian pianist).

After babysitting (it was a crazy one... oh boy), I ran to the concert hall... eating bread, my dinner. Hopped on metro, and ran to the hall, make sure I got there on time...

1st half of the program was all piano works by Chopin. Pollini's Chopin was nice... relaxing, after all day of crazyness, I was sitting there enjoying the moment... Love of music. His way of making all phrases, and mixing all the colors... wonderful. Mixing of the color, I am still figuring out. I hear it so much in Jean's music... also making phrases... keep moving forward feeling... It was very nice 1st half of program.

2nd half was all new music by an Italian composer Nono. I finally started to enjoy contemporary works... well, tonight was little too much.. I will not get into much. It was difficult, lets just say that.

After long day-evening full of event... I finally hopped back on metro to go back home...
Seeing sparkling Effiel Tower... :) and the Arc... Lovely sight... :) I never get tired of this sight. For sure...

Must get some sleep for tomorrow... morning-late afternoon full of work then all afternoon-evening full of rehearsals! This week... never ends....!!!!


3 comments:

ruth said...

oh that sounds like so much fun! And sounds like my life, constantly shuffling from one place to another with my "dinner" in hand... but at least you have some beautiful scenery!!

Kana M. said...

Mrs. D
I havent cooked for while... I miss 'cooked home food'!!! lol As much as i do enjoy the scenery... hehehe. Today's meals will be same way... bite and to next place... ;)

Anonymous said...

クラシックとコンテンポラリー
両方楽しめたおいしいコンサートだったね!

過密スケジョースの時は、しっかり栄養と睡眠をとって疲れを持ち越さないようにね!