Finally...
Today was officially the last day of the vacance (lol). I feel like the day I arrived in Paris... I have been taking care of all paper works... just until now... Good thing, shool was not on for passed few weeks!!! It would been too difficult to have everything under controled...
Well, actual flute lesson will not take place until next week... since teacher is not here yet... :( Chamber music will be back on! With same teacher from last year :) I really loved her class. This year, instead of blind-dating-ensemble... we alrady formed a group... and teacher was happy with it... so, yup! We are on tomorrow :) Trio with 2 flutes and Piano. I love both musians playing with... and I can communicate with them also! Very good start... :) I am very excited... how things will go with this Trio... :)
Also this year, I will be taking few more classes than last year :) (plan for now... lol) So, total of 4 classes!!! (last year, I took just 2... lesson and chamber music. I was at school 2x a week... lessons and rehearsals....) This year, I will be at school quite often, and working as a babysitter almost everyday... So I really have to be smart with using my times. Practicing hours are quite limited... maybe it is good thing. I will be able to concentlate even more :)
Lots and lots of projects too... Already in one week, there will be very first gig in Paris :) Which I am very excited... That day will be just crazy with lesson to chamber music lesson to babysitting... then gig... oh well. I can be busy doing what I love. I love it... :) Then project with florist is the next... but before with traveling to Germany... and premire duo recital in Paris... to more travels... get ready for some competition or why not...
In no time, I will be flying back to Columbus for christmas season... and welcoming 2010 oh my.
Musical life, I love it so much. I wish to make living out from this... but right now... still spending quite bit of money to study... oops. Someday.... somday.... I will make living out from what I love the most... My long term dream, never ending dream. "Big Dreams, Deep Loots"
2 comments:
i am thinking of returning to columbus for COFA since it matches up to one of my breaks, and i miss people!
Sarah D :)
Oh my! It will be soooo much fun :) :) I hope you will go visit there ;) Awww... Enjoy!
Post a Comment