Nice Sunday...
Finally went to the Marche :) Its been way too long. We went there eary enough to beat the busy time... Sunday Marche is just nuts. One time I went around noon... and, yup I came back after 2 min...
This morning, sunny, we walked for ever and I got everything (all veggies!!) I needed for another week of so :) I love Marche!
Practicing... oops. I am so out of shape, and my concentlations has been awful. Maybe because there as so much happening in my life and I am having hard time keep everything up...
Bad practicing hours...
which puts some more stresses...
not goood...
So, something different, something refreshing...
"dancing"
I finally went back to the boat by the Concorde :) Since June... I love this place so much. It is on the river Seine, by the Concorde, by the Louvre... on the boat, you can see the effiel tower and nortre dame... So lovely. I love the place. It was so nice to see all dancing friends too. They started to reconise me :) I had so much fun and got rid of all streess (almost) danced off...
Rock N Roll...
I love it so much.
I wish to feel music , my own music like I dance...
That is the nice thing about dancing with some one. You feel the connection, which helps you to feel the music so close to you. I love the feeling. When I hear Jean's music, I can feel it in same way... I want to feel my music like I feel it through dancing or Jean's music..
Tomorrow is a lesson day.
Here I come...
No comments:
Post a Comment