The Louvre post #2... So inside of the Louvre, they have left Napoleon's apartment or living spaces... Which is so beautiful. Red and Gold with amazing chandeliers... what a life they have had...
This is the main dining place... very long table with chandeliers from the ceiling... so beautiful. I cannot imagine the life here... Wow...The Louvre it self is just breath taking, but seeing it in this way... it just makes me 'sigh'... beautiful life... High society or Low society... Paris way of living is still like that...
Little new thing I saw this time at the Louvre is the sign about "DO NOT"... they came up with using many art works into theses signs... but... there was one I was having hard time guessing... lol The middle picture lol Top one is easy... 'No Flash please"... Very bottom one is " Dont Speak loudry"... but the middle picture... lol Lady and Men picture, touching... with crossing line...
This turned out meaning of "Do not Touch" (the paintings, art works) lol ahahaha... I had to laugh... Oh France :) Just makes me smile all the time...
4 comments:
Kana! these paintings make me laugh so hard! can't wait to see you! (and I hope that your hip is going better, thinking about you lots!) :)
wow. wow wow wow wow WOW!!!!
That home is LOVELY. and those advertisments?? SO FUNNY!!!
Maria, There are 9 of them with theses warning paintings/posters... lol Everything was self explanation... but this middle one... lol I had to find out about it! lol My hip is doing ok, still the same... walk too much etc- becomes pain... boo :(
Mrs. D., Isnt his house (inside of the Louvre) beautiful... It is so breath taking... It is only 'one' part too lol Hope you can propose 'art project' to school, and they can send you here!!! ;)
ルーブルは広い(巨大)だから
行く度に、いろいろな発見があるね!
Post a Comment