We decided to go to the Louvre :) I finally have seen all parts... however, more to discover!! As alsoways... this musee never gets old. Today I remember to take my little dictionary with me!! Going to musee with dictionary was whole different world... more details, more to discover and made it so fun. We started with my favorite section of the Louvre... the French Sculptures... I just love them so much... All movements curving the marble... it is so amazing.
I love this pan sculpture... behind him...
is the cutest little boy :) A shepherd is playing the pan (flute) and this little boy behind him is making the 'shhhh' sign... adorable. I just loved it so much... :)We maybe so 1/6 of the Louvre... in 3-4hours... We kind of lost our concentlations, so we called it for a day. How many times have I been to this musee... this place... is so magical... I was so refleshed to see all the sculptures, once again. Everything appeared to me as new... some how... I loved it... :)
Dinner was fun also :) I love this little cafe by my house! It was our 3rd time going back there... people are nice, food are quite nice, and cheap! mmm... we ate and chatted up for another 3hours or so... lol Time flew...!
More errands to run tomorrow, and few days until the Germany!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment