Saturday, November 14, 2009

Balance

It was one great night... with full of wonderful people...


Keeping healthy balance in everything is very important for me...
*Balancing my shedule
*Balancing my stress
*Balancing my meals/health/sleep... to not get sick
*Balancing my-self (own body)
*Balancing student life and social life
*Balancing... more and more...


Lately I have been so busy. Even yesterday... started a day with rehearsal and off to get my Carte de Sejour (2009-2010... I feel like this should get own blog post lol).. waited in line... but finally got it :), then... went off to help a friend at the hospital... which even we had an app, we had to wait more than 1hour... so. Yes, yesterday... I feel like I had 30hours day. In fact, I did.

One of great dancing friend's going away dance outing was last night.
They told to me to get by 10:45pm... meeting up with French people... that means... after 11pm... lol

Well, I showed up 10:46pm, being myself, around on time....


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There were already 30-40 of them waiting! lol oops lol Wow though... I was super surprised how they were all super ontime!!! lol Well, I was also surprised by how many people came to have good time with him :) I think in the end, we had group of 50-60+people/dancers... we pretty much had whole club to us... :) I was very happy to know 1/3 of the people there. This is pretty much because of him. He has introduced me to so many wonderful people... Time went, and time really flew last night. When I checked clook, it was already 3am. Oops. Missed Metro... oh well. The night went for ever. At that point, we were all feeling to just take first metro for next morning...

This guy... is really a loved one. I only known him for less than 1year. 10months. However, amount of fun I had with him and his dancing friends were super... I met him 10months ago, but really, I started to go out with them since April... so not that long time ago. Everytime was great outing. No matter how tired I was, I always got energy from people around me. It is amazing how dancing can do. Also music too :) Well, since I spend most of my day and weeks with music... sometimes I really have to let all my 'bad things and thoughts' out... For me, dancing really hepled to do that. It letted me find great balance between "Kana and Kana".

I would imagin how everyone is feeling about his leaving... It is wonderful to have guy friend like him. Different sex, but always be able to keep the baoundary. I really respect guy friends like that... My guy friend from weeks ago also :) I did visit him and we did travel together, as good friend. :) Even last night... some guys were... lets just not say any more. Too much. My friend came help me to cut the line with him. YUCK!!! lol Anyhow, I am very very happy to know person like him. I do feels super empty in my heart, that he is leaving in few weeks. However, I am very happy for his life and his new adventure in his life chapter. I know everything will work out for him :) Because it is him. People meet him, people will love him. (this reminds me of someone... lol) I guess life is ungoing meeting and farewells... But, friendship can last... He will be leaving, but I did meet some wonderful new dancers in past few weeks, who we have hangout quite often etc etc... -1, +4... not too bad...? well, still sad. but It's ok. Life is good...

We all know he will come visit paris often and go out dancing with us... I hope that day will come soon :)

This Thanksgiving, I have so many people to Thank for sure. SO many...
Without Parents' support, I wouldnt be here.
Without bf's support and listning me everyday... my stress is beyoned the max point.
Without my friend dragging me into swing-dancing (at OSU), I would not be enjoying social life in Paris.
Without my friends to share love of music... I would loose what I am doing...
Without Jean's music, I will just ended up 'a flutiste'...
etc etc...

As busy as life is, I feel like my life has not been this balanced well for super long time... This might very first time, that I am balancing everything at ok level... I am doing what I love (flute, dance), I am somehow eating ok, and resting... havent got sick yet (writting this, i might get one! I hope not!)... Few more weeks of busyness. I cannot get sick, yet....!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: