Monday, November 16, 2009

Finally... hitted the break.

Yesterday.... (Sunday)...

My body had enough, i guess. I work up to go babysitting, but my body would not move well... and had funny throat... (... signs for getting sick?!) I contacted to mother of the family that I should not come babysit...

Lesson day on Monday, bestfriend's arrival on Friday... trip to concert... etc etc... It was just not good time to get sick.

I stayed in all day, cancelled all plans... stayed in bed...

I got better.
I am feeling much better.

Another busy Monday went by... I have to take it easy, but I dont think I will be able to get some break for another few weeks...

Oh well. I am so excited for Friday. I cannot wait to see her and hang out with her!!! It has been way too long, since last time we hang out...

Our first Duo recital is coming up quite soon!!!

2 comments:

Morgann said...

I'm glad you're feeling better!! Keep taking care of yourself! I can't wait to see you Friday!!!! <3

Kana M. said...

Morgann, safe travels!!!!!! Cannot wait to see you so soon :)