"shall we go? or shall we just discover in Germany..."
As much as I wanted to go, I was not sure. I always love to plan things before and make it happen that way... However, I love to take some adventures too... Dan was willing to drive. So, we decided to go!!!! Late night, we gathered some infomation... Main thing was "Mozart".
In the morning when we were getting ready, we decided to stay a night in Salzburg, so we can go to a concert... We found a hostel and booked place for a night. Packed our stuffs and left Stuttgart. What a crazy move. I have never stayed in Hostel, or done road trip acrossing the country, or last min trip like this... Very exciting feeling though. I was beyoned excited to visit Mozart land...
Driving way to Salzburg was so beautiful. It did take us 3.5hours. All tress were changing colors, it was perfect timing to see the beautiful autum leaves... I was a 8years-old in the car... so excited for everything.
We found our hostel without problem, which hostel was really a Hotel, very nice one...!!! :D We dropped our stuffs and went in the city :) Salzburg... so beautiful. People did say in Salzburg, hills are alive. They are. They are really alive. There are so much characters... It is one of touristic city, for sure, but somehow did not make me think of that... it was a one of the most beautiful city I have ever visited. We walked by the river, under the autum leaves... went to find Mozart's birth place... :)
There were his family portrait, his compositions from when he was 5 years old... his very 1st violin... his letters to his mother when he was traveling through out the europe... etc etc... very magical place. We got there not too late, but it was getting close to the closing hour... and every room we saw we got kicked out and had to move on to different room :( boo for that... There were so much to see!!!
and his clavinova...
I felt like, if I close my eyes I can just hear his music...
Using this instrument, he came up with so many music...
which is unbelievable...
so exciting though.
They had his score from "The Magic Flute" :)
And the flute they used in Opera (I believe).
Exciting!!!
Awww I wish we had more time... musee info said they will close at 6pm, but cleary we were getting kicked out at 5:30pm... not ok... This opera section was very exciting :) He composed 22 operas... 22!!!!! Oh my goodness... in his 35years of life...
The evening time, we reserved for concert :) Concert in Salzburg... :)
We did not have enought time to see the garden, which was too bad :(
The musical, Sound of Music's Do-Re-Mi song was filmed at this garden also :) The staircase is very beautiful and famous... This building was once on fire, however this staircase did not burn down... wow. It was very beautiful and powerful.
2 comments:
モーツァルトの生誕地まで足を延ばしたんだね。
今のなお、親しまれている彼の生まれ故郷で
何かを感じてこれたかな?
次は、ウィーンだね!
本当に素敵な町だったよ…。自然に囲まれ。癒し度100%なのに、刺激をものすごい受けてきました。 帰ってきたくなかった…。
Post a Comment