Still cannot get over how beautiful Salzburg was...
I know my parents will tell me
"Again, you always say that where ever you visit!!"
I know... I know I get excited by everything, everywhere I visit...
Very first time I visited Paris was same. I was so in love with the city, I could not make myself stop talking about beauty of the city or Jean's music...
But, Salzburg is really different.
I dont know what made it so special to my heart... but it was different feeling and emotion I got from the city... different emotion from Paris. Paris is beautiful, super difficult to live, but it is really beautiful and romantic place for sure. Musics are everywhere, arts are everywhere... whole city is the art work and history here.
Salzburg... awww... maybe being there only few days made me feel like this... maybe it was unexpected trip so it became so special... I dont know. I am having such a hard time to make it as 'past' and jump back into real life here in Paris...
Anyways, time goes no matter what... Which is quite painful when I am like this. Past few days had been bad... many emotional break downs. I was happy to play the flute again, but I was having such a hard time adjusting myself. eek.
This morning... I had it enough. Enough of myself. I had to find way to keep myself stand up strong and moving forward. I cannot waste time in Paris...!!! Time does not wait. It is already Wednesday night. What have I done past few days since coming back from Germany...? rien...
Face to face, kana to kana, here we go. I really have not found way to keep it up, but we will see how it will go... Making all negative thinking in positive way, it should help me...
Also look into more fun things... coming this month. Even this week. Flower show is starting this Friday. I got back in touch with the flower artist, he sounds super busy. I am so excited to see his work though. I am so sure it will lift me up again :) 3days event.
Also lesson will back on Friday :) I am excited.
Next week not so much... however, following week... best-friend's visit and we will be going to Spain :) That will be an adventure! then our very 1st duo recital here in Paris. Lots to take care... lots to keep up...
All theses beautiful sights from Salzburg will stay in my head... to keep me going too :) Sprit of Mozart, all fun time with friend. Just think in different direction and all is good again :)
Here we go, Thursday... 9am sight reading class (which is so hard... awaking and have to sight read actual flute music... lol) to more rehearsal, to french lesson!!! Life goes on no matter what :) Minus well we should all enjoy every day right...? No more tears.
No comments:
Post a Comment