Saturday, November 7, 2009

Flower Expo & Concert: Day2

Already 2nd day went by.... Tonight was fun. Flowers looked great. Wonderful. Still wonderful sent... I love smell of flowers... Awww... I was so relaxed by being there.

Concert part went quite well too :) More people came tonight, and they all stayed around during the concert :) Even there were no chairs to sit or anything else... they all were on feet and listend to us... very nice moment... I was so thankful for everything. All people being there, knowing this wonderful florist, and of course... my landlord... who is organizing everything for us... I do feel so lucky to know people like them. It is not easy to start life as musician at anywhere... especially when it comes to 'new' land... This is my 2nd year in Paris, but I am still struggring finding things around or opportunities to perform. However, it was so wonderful for my landlord to put this event at their new house... I could not have asked any more... My big thank you to them and everyone...

Evening went by so quick.
Fun time goes by too quick... Just like last weekend. I cannot believe last weeken I was in Germany and Austria. Now I am back in Paris, doing what I love the most.

I do miss my boyfriend, friend, and most of all... Family... But I am very happy to be here studying and performing... I guess I cannot have everything all it once right...? Well, someday I hope to get all at once, but not yet... Biggest happiness and wonderfulness will be saved until the later :) So... right now, I will do my part of work :)

Tomorrow is already last event...
It will be very fun :)

3 comments:

Maria said...

glad the concert went well! those flowers are beautiful!!!!

and you're so right... we "cannot have everything all at once"! Just have to live each day to its fullest!

see you in 2.5 weeks :)

Maria

Kana M. said...

Maria,
They were super beautiful! Flwoer artists are like composers. Interesting is... These flower creations... they dont move or no sound, but just visually... they can transfar so much feeling and emotiongs! ah!

I cannot belive you will come here in 2.5weeks! Time is flying so fast!!!!

Morgann said...

I'm with Maria - you're so right!! We do just have to be grateful - it would be terrible to just think we will be happy later.... Life is always wonderful - even when it's not perfect :)

Can't wait to see you!! (Life will really be wonderful!!) :D