Monday, November 9, 2009

Love

What a wonderful way to spend weekend... 3 days were so fun. Flowers were still beautiful today :) I really enjoyed all of his works... I really was surprised how flowers could be that beautiful. They are beatufiul to begin with, but he really made it even better... What an artist he is. Very creative, full of ideas, always trying new things and going for it... He has influenced me quite bit. Music of Flowe Art... they are both same and we are both reaching for same goal... I love it...<3

Many many people to share these loves what we give out. Last concert was fun. I really did not want it to be over... Some people came up to us with tears, which was a really big surprise, but it was very nice of them... awww... I am still learning... but it is wonderful to play out for them... It is wonderful feeling to sing out... why do I have such a hard time doing that during lesson...?? Maybe thses music I am learning now... I am not confident enough... yet... I will get there though, I will learn it and play it with heart... soon.

Shu surprised us with wonderful gift. He made us a bouquet... with our personalities... Very neat gift!!! My bouquet was full of roses. Maroon, purple and light purple roses. First time we met out for musee-outing, I had purple dress on... and every time I always had something purple on... lol I wonder that's where he got this bouquet idea??? Very chic, grown up, refined bouquet... Really beautiful bouquet he made... I wish this will last for ever...

What a wonderful way to spend a weekend... :) Last weekend was wonderful with all travels and visiting friend in Germany. I still miss it. However, I learned so much this weekend again, from flower art. Who would have thought!!! I am so thankful for my landlord... for wonderful opportunity like this... and Shu, the flower artist. I wish him for best-est future. He will be big! He is already big... :) I cannot wait for his future!!!

Another weekend goes by... another fun times are now in past... but will always be in my heart<3

All the crew for the weekend :)

beautiful bouquet...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

素敵な空間、素敵な華展
そして何より素敵なお仲間
こんな素晴らしい時を過ごせた事に感謝し
次のステップにできたらいいね♪

Kana M. said...

本当に、素敵な出会いに感謝です。2009年で出し…すごく悲惨で、1年が思いやられたけど…。本当に周りのみんなに支えられ、充実した毎日を送っています♪

ruth said...

i am so jealous!! those are all LOVELY. I need to talk to you on gchat video. maybe tomorrow???

Kana M. said...

Mrs. D,
They were all so beautiful! It was so hard to see them take down last night... it really was painful to watch. Music/Flower/Art... awww...
I have some more pictures to shear!!

Monday night, I should be home:) Finally!!!

Kana M. said...

Mrs. D,
They were all so beautiful! It was so hard to see them take down last night... it really was painful to watch. Music/Flower/Art... awww...
I have some more pictures to shear!!

Monday night, I should be home:) Finally!!!