(smile)
Finally... pices of myself are coming back together. I finally started to feel like ''me" again. No more being sad from leaving past... every sadnesses are now goodnesses. Life is all good.
Do good things for myself... and also to others... Always in that mind :)
I had a piece stuck in my head for ever... this piece, I even do not own. So after school today, I had to go to music store and get it. Good time :) I finally own it... and play it... I am excited to learn this piece. Some how I have weird attachment to this piece... hopefuly it will work out well with me :)
Then afternoon rehearsal with piano friend. The flower show starts tomorrow. So we went to the place and met up with everyone :) All flowers... they just warmed my heart so much. They all smelled so wonderful. They went to huge flower market at 5am... oh wow... I cannot wait the finish product! Rehearsal was good. I think tomorrow will be fun :) Poor florist... he has been so sick. It is his show... and he is doing his best, but sickness is not going easy on him... :( I really felt bad.... I really hope he will feel better, really soon.
I had to run out the place to go to French lesson this afternoon. It was very nice to see some faces and learn some more French :) As much as I love this language, it is still so difficult... all French "R"s.. super difficult! lol
When I got home... I just couldnt stop thinking poor sick florist... he said he will be there working until midnight (last metro) ish... We are both artist, but very different. I can prepare my flute and music and practice that... I thought it was quite hard. However, florist... They have to deal with flowers in season, they can practice their techniques or ideas... but creating 'thing' is really up to the day they go buy flowers... they do not last for years like flute or written music.. I really thought he is so brave. After all planning and brain storming, tonight he has to work all it together to creat art works... just in few days... with poor sick body... So..... I decided to make some chicken noodle soup, very american way of treating sick people :) Lots of veggies... I cooked some, also got some baguette and tangerines, herbal tea... and deriverd to him at working place. When I got there little before 9pm, they were still working... Some flower works (the main ones, hanging down from ceiling) were done, but... he did not like them... So, they were about to take all of them down... awww... It looked beautiful, so beautiful, but he was saying looking at them makes him even sicker... oops. They do have quite long evening ahead... I am crossing fingers for them. Working with different artist like them, always makes me learn so many new things. I love it. I am so thankful...
Tomorrow will be a busy day with schooling to evening concert... I am so looking forward for the flower show though :)
1 comment:
I know what you mean....transitions take time. It takes us a while to adapt. I'm finally adjusting, but it's been almost six months since all the big changes (!). I'm glad you're feeling more settled! <3
Post a Comment