Monday, December 28, 2009

Gramma's Ranger Cookies

There are so many great memories in this cookie... She is not my grandmother, but... I still remember very first time I had this cookie, which brings back to me very first time meeting her also... back in almost 8 years ago! I never liked cookies which used oats... I really do not like oats meal... so any cookies or cooks which used oats, i really did not like, until I met this cookie... the Gramma's Ranger Cookies. It is my favorite cookie...

This year's christmas, I got a wonderful gift from my American mother... She has putted her mother's cook recipes together to make a cook book... Oh my goodness. What a gift. I cried, I was so happy... Also in this cook book, there is a recipe of this Ranger Cookies... !!!!!
This cookbook will come with me where ever I move!


If you are interested to make... here is the recipe! This cookie really over tops any other cookies... :)


Ranger Cookies
1 cup of shortening
1 cup of brown sugar
1 cup of white sugar
2 cups of flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 cup of rolled oats
2 cups of cornflakes
1 cup of coconut
2 eggs, beaten
1 tea spoon of vanilla
1 table spoon of milk

1)Cream shortening, sugars.
2)Beat in milk and vamilla.
3)Stire flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
4)Add corn flakes, coconut, oatmeal.
5)Dry into Wet
6)Bake at 375F until lightly brown, Do not over bake!!, for 10min.

Enjoy!!!

No comments: